With about four million Australians living with an allergic disease, the demand for an event catering to food allergies has never been stronger.
It’s also true for the growing number of people who are cutting out meat, dairy and eggs (intolerance plus the cruelty factor), and gluten, peanut, tree nut, parabens, fructose, sugar, soy and GMO.
On July 12 – 14, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre will host The Allergy Show and Free From Show. These events are designed to empower and educate those avoiding foods, allergens or substances – whether through choice or necessity.
You can WIN with Star Weekly’s Allergy Show and Free From Show competition.
Winners will be selected at random by Star Weekly by Friday, July 12, 2019, and winners will be notified by phone or email to collect prizes from the Star Weekly office in Keilor Park. Star Weekly competition terms and conditions apply.
Experts are available to consult at the shows, and incredible products will be available for sampling, including:
- Gluten-free Asian hawker stalls from New Chinese Garden and Golden Pig & Co
- Vegan glazes and rubs from Basketcase Gourmet
- Gluten, dairy and egg free (and vegan) waffles, cupcakes and baked goods from Hopper HQ
- Organic, gluten-free noodles from King Soba
- Dairy-free milk from Mylk
- Dairy-free ice cream from Ben & Jerry’s, Magnum and Cornetto
- Active probiotic tea from Goodguts
- Gluten-free and vegan-friendly beer from TwoBays Brewing
- Vegan baking kits, biscuits and breakfast mixes from Orgran
- The world’s first probiotic air and surface purifier from Better Air
- Dermatologically recommended skin products from Krem Relief
The Allergy Show is proudly supported by peak consumer support organisation Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia, as well as industry leaders Asthma Australia and The Eczema Association of Australasia Inc. The Free From Show is made possible with partners Asthma Australia, Monash University – FODMAP, and Yum Gluten Free.